Wednesday 30 November 2011

Finding time to write!

Well we are certainly in the run up to Christmas now. The time of year when there is so much to do and so little time!!
I visited Lee's exhibition last week, stunning work as usual, some shots I hadn't seen before and the atmosphere of the exhibition in such a beautiful setting was amazing. I was certainly inspired by some of the shots, now all I need is the time to write! I will have to squeeze it in between putting up the Christmas decorations and playing Santa! I love this time of year; the magic, the giving, the family time and the pretty sparkliness everywhere. This time of year has really come to life since I became a parent, it is full of sneaky elves who spy for Santa and faires who put up the decorations everywhere. The hard thing is remembering all the rules from year to year!! The wonder on their faces when the presents appear overnight, it makes all the effort worth it!!
So for now I had better get my self organised...let the magic begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts

PS Thanks for taking the time to stop by