Saturday 29 December 2012

Day 29 NaBloPoMo December - Saturday Sing Along

As today is the last Saturday Sing Along I decided to make today a bit of a karaoke session....only joking. I just couldn't decide on what song to include so I have put a few in, I hope one of your favourites is in there ;-)


Because I was listening to this tonight, thanks to Loki and it needs to be shared (Fun - Carry On)
 

Please don't watch this one if you are at all sensitive, Marilyn Manson is not everyone's cup of coco!!
 
Because it is one of my favourites! (Stereophonics - Just Looking)
 
Because I loved them when I was younger (Garbage - Queer)
 
Because my kids love this at the moment
 
 
 
Well that is certainly an eclectic mix of songs ;-) There will be a fair few favourites I have missed, post a link to yours in the comments section, I always like to discover new things! Happy Saturday.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts

PS Thanks for taking the time to stop by