Friday 7 December 2012

Day 7 NaBloPoMo December - Fairy Tale Friday

Fair enough, I admit it....I have run out of time. I wanted to write a post about a cool fairy tale which is believed to have come from Lancashire, looks like this will be next week.

Instead, how's about we go with a little audience participation?? All you need to do is leave a comment with the details of your favourite fairy tale and why.

Simple, right? Or is it harder than it looks......

We will see what happens with these favourites over the coming weeks, I have plans....bwahahaha!

original here

2 comments:

  1. I'm not one who has read many fairy tales. But, when I was a little girl, we had the book Snow White and Rose Red. (I looked it up, it was a Little Golden Book.) It may not be the 'correct' rendition of the story, but I loved it all the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think there are any 'correct' versions of fairy tales, their essence is stories passed down through generations and there is an element of chinese whispers about them.

      I have loved Snow White and Rose Red since Deb used it in an audience participation for a fairy tale Friday once :-)

      Delete

Penny for your thoughts

PS Thanks for taking the time to stop by